Monday, September 22, 2014

Two hundred thirty one

Work was...yeah.

Paid for a service that will allow us to catch online any Steelers game for the rest of the season after it has been played. NFL Rewind. Gonna try it out tonite by watching the second half we missed last night. That will make every quarter so far this season.

Gotta edit and put out Emerald Archer from this weekend too.

Four weeks of College and three of NFL and I missed that today was the first official day of Fall. Man I miss my college days.

Sounds like we have some more new folks on BOOM! Addiction again this week. Hope so, I think it's something Chris needs to keep his interest going. Me...I don't really care one way or the other.

Catchin up with the Steeler's game was cool. Best was an excellent diiner of fish, broiled squash and salad. All low carb of course.

Watching Dancing with the Stars after catching up on Outlander.


No comments:

Post a Comment