Sunday, September 21, 2014

Two hundred thirty

The Alps by Air to start off this lazy Sunday. Next up is NFL Gameday Morning.

Chef Teri outdid herself by finding a breakfast that was carb low and very tasty. She is really coming into her own as an excellent cook and I get to reap the yummy benefits.

Now to knock out some more Marvel books on my way to hopefully catching up and reading some of my other stacked up books.

I'm always stressed in trying to figure which to read...new stuff or the older stuff I seem to be drawn to or even the way older stuff that was the basis for everything we see today. Image, Avengers, Justice League, Legion of Super-Heroes all vie for my attention and now Black Widow as well as new podcasts ideas have encroached. Keeping in mind I still have 4 podcasts I already do about comics I have to read for and another podcast I have to watch a little television to get ready for.

If I could only make money from all that I would retire in a heartbeat and do that stuff full time.

Now Bengals Titans to start the days NFL watching. Broncos Seahawks and finally Steelers Panthers.




No comments:

Post a Comment