Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Two hundred thirty two


I'm really diggin Outlander. Awesome cinematography.

TUF 20 has two back stories. Boo hoo I miss my baby or I came from a tough place. After hearing it once or twice it gets boring.

Forever tonite during dinner and then a second two hours of DwtS. I like the show but 4 hours a week is a little too much. I think it's back down to just a single hour after this week.

Strictly Come Dancing starts up this weekend.

Downton Abbey started up lat weekend but we are already a season behind.

I really want to try to keep up with TV watching for the new fall season. Lots of new shows I want to catch. Saturday and Sunday are out cause of football. Monday nights are full and after ten is out as well. Not sure what to do but I am not going to fall behind like last fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment