Tuesday, August 29, 2017

2017 236

Monday , start of the work week.

May play a bag tag round this evening, not sure.

Excited about the start of the new college football season. 5 games this weekend, 21 games this week and then the official kick off with the first College Gameday of the season Sat morning.

Listening to college football podcasts getting amped for the new season.

Currently paring down my disc golf shows, not many good ones out there.

Looking to play my first bag tag round with my local disc golf club. Already feeling the angst to not suck.

Longs suck. I don't have the arm for it nor the control. It's an exercise in frustration. That being said I lost two places in my first bag round but did throw +16 which is around 1 over per hole so I should be content. I believe it's competition that frustrates me as I am not good enough to compete for much of anything in disc golf.

Blah dinner but things did improve marginally with some Ninja Warrior.

No comments:

Post a Comment