Wednesday, August 23, 2017

2017 230

First day at work this week for me.

Catching up on news podcasts since friday...I didn't miss it. The world sux, people suck, the news sucks. I think I've been ingesting too much and it's been affecting my mood.

I do have many new college football and disc golf shows to try out. Moving to those.

Five new disc gold podcasts listened to and none of them grabbed me. All five are now on the block one more effort and it's gone. Waiting to try the new college football shows until next week. The build to the first weekend of football will be next week.

Played 9 holes with my podcasting, disc golfing, life partner. Two over plus a 40-45 foot birdie have me in a pretty good disc golf place. Gotta seriously work on my short game.

Nice bog salad for dinner and mindless TV while reading manga to finish out the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment