Saturday, August 5, 2017

2017 214

Friday, payday. Disc golfing is all that's on my mind this morning.

My bestest podcasting friend Derek Coward is doing the Dog Days of Podcasting challenge again this year. In listening to his show, which I do anyways, he threw out a master feed for all the shows participating in the DDoP challenge. I hit it up and felt really rejuvenated in my listening. It was a mash-up of various shows of various interest, mostly audio blogs. It was interesting to hear something other than comic book stuff but also to get insight into others lives. This is the thing that first drew me into podcast listening to begin with. 12+ years rolled away and it felt new again.

New BBQ place opened up in town yesterday, looks like dinner tonite.

Service was a little bit sketchy. They had run out of what I wanted to eat so I had to settle but it was decent enough.

Movie night.

No comments:

Post a Comment