Wednesday, July 13, 2016

2016 184

Day two of yet another week.

My motivation to do anything other then breathe is not there today.

Complications bother me. I think it's why I'm very much a spur of the moment kind of person. I lack the discipline to see things through if I actually take time to think about them. I can find plenty of reasons to not do a thing. Spur of the moment keeps things interesting and planning makes things boring. My biggest complaint right now is that M-F all 24 hours are pretty much planned out and are endlessly the same, week after week. I'm 48 years old and spontaneity is a word in the dictionary only. That is all we can all go back to our thoroughly boring, meticulously planned out life.

Just finished eating my lunch and I feel much better then the above statement. It's still true for me but just true not an overwhelming feeling. I wonder if that is the kind of stuff Mike goes through. Gotta be tough to work through.

I spend so much time in a negative headspace I truly don't want it. The problem is the causes are the most important things I deal with daily. Can't really change because I'm not willing to effect my quality of life. Damn it makes for some miserable times.

The day finished up pretty solidly with a huge salad for dinner and Ancient Aliens, Lip Sync Battle and SYTYCD on the tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment