Wednesday, July 6, 2016

2016 177

Didn't end up going to work today. Instead had to sit around waiting for the phone tec to stop by to fix our internet.

Frontier is much bullshite.

I did however get some time to catch up on Valiant comics, it was good.

Body Combat has become no fun. I hope it's because of the particular routines and not just having run it's course. Either way it is currently as non enjoyable as anything else I'm doing at the gym. After more then a year I had hoped my feelings would have changed but they have not. Every trip to the gym is nothing more then a chore.

Chef Teri's mom has reaffirmed something for me that will forever be puzzling. What is the draw for people over 60 in rural areas and Fox. Those people spew just as much rhetoric as anyone on the left but yet folks eat it up. That channel hurts my brain.

Internet fixed so out online life can now resume normalcy.

Not sleeping well lately because of ongoing family situation that will not end until this weekend. UGH.


No comments:

Post a Comment