Friday, March 25, 2016

2016 84

Home for a satellite tech appointment. between 8 and 12 noon, no between 12 and 1 uh uh between 1 and 1.30. Arrived at like 1.28.

When he left it was working but I think we'll look at alternatives and have those options open the next time it messes up (not weather related) as it has pretty consistently for the last 8-9 months now.

I really need to get a hold of all the negativity I am carrying around because it has really started to (maybe longer) started to affect mine and Chef Teri's relationship. She most certainly deserves far better than I have been doing of late.

Finally got our first batch of comics out, this one going to Lone Star Comics in Texas for in store credit. Over 270 bucks with a real profit of around 200 after shipping to get the books to them. We also have a list on social media that there has been absolutely no movement on and gave a box free to our LCS. I think the next step is more social media and perhaps ebay listings not really sure what exactly Chef Teri wants to do as she has taken lead on getting rid of the books. I can bring them into the house with abandon so that's what I focus on.

Recorded a Bronze Age last night so I now need to get that up and out quickly.





No comments:

Post a Comment