Wednesday, January 6, 2016

2016 005

I really need to be more careful about showing my frustration. Chef Teri often feels that she in some way is the cause of that frustration. More important to me than whether or not she is in some way causal of my feelings I fully understand how she feels inside and I don't ever want to be the cause of that for her.

Listening to a political podcast the past couple days and I realize how dumbed down the entire population of my home country has become.

Everything we consume that is plant based is a GMO. The thing people are concerned about is a transgenic organism. Once again a word has been co-opted to mean or at the very least represent something that said word is not.

Our first true transgenic animal just hit the markets this past November.

Man Body Combat kicked my phat ass tonite. 50 minutes ouch.

It sucks that the only time I have during the week to do stuff is evenings after not getting enough sleep the night before, working 8-9 hours and working out 45-60 minutes. My ass is worn out and I have a hard time mustering the energy to do anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment