Thursday, January 7, 2016

2015 006

Comic book day!!

Supposed to finally get the electrical circuit in the living room room looked at almost 3 weeks after we were told by non electrician that there was a potentially problem.

It's unfortunate that WV, southern WV in particular really does not have updated aerial photography available for free online.

Just made plans to record 2 episode of Marvel Bronze Age and two of Sta Wars The New Era all during the month of Jan. Now I need to record episodes of Dance Fevre, Thorcast and 3-4 of Lords of Order as well as edit up 8 of Ronin Rabbit.

I guess because I have been doing them everyday. The pushups feel like they did months ago.

Wow guilt trip from Dad, electrical guy late, decision to wait for new satellite decoder wrong, family visit for an hour pushing back what Chef Teri and I were doing. The evening I envisioned got fucked.

Went for a walk to see if that would clear my head and managed to hurt my wife's feelings then too. I really am not  a very nice person at times and most of the times it's due to my reaction in dealing with people when I really don't want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment