Thursday, December 24, 2015

2015 344

Even when we don't use the alarm we 'naturally' get up between 7 and 7.30, not very late sleeping in my book.

Going to go see mom and dad today.

It's cool to see and hear Chef Teri put out by things political. I know she has thoughts and ideas about most stuff but few move her enough to speak on them.

Visit with mom and dad was ok. I guess more importantly it could be the last one I can easily attend. We kids have pretty much everything set up we just have to execute the various parts. Disappointed that Michael is as detached from his grandparents as he is everyone else in the family.

Dinner was cool, Levi and Rene picked up the tab.

Next year is stacking up to be the most physically active for me since probably high school.

Bowl games to chill by.

I think I found a potentially cool new radio station in Charleston, WTSQ 88.1. It's a community radio station staffed by volunteers. Some interesting sounding music shows so far.




No comments:

Post a Comment