Thursday, December 3, 2015

2015 324

I took vacation today and tomorrow to burn some that I have so I don't loose them at the end of the year. Still have 4 more after these two.

Filed about 4 months worth of paper comics.

Sixty five phone call minutes later we finally got our internet back.

Finished up notes on Star Wars: The Ne Era episode 6 recording tonite.

Contemplating trying to can some Lords of Order shows.

Four episodes of Lords of Order in the can, three more on tap for tomorrow.

Shhhh don't tell Chef Teri but I kinda dig Body Combat. Ouchy though.

Well, not SWTNE recording tonite.

UFC catchup instead. There are three PPVs I want to see by the end of the year. Another twenty or so shows and we will caught up since the beginning of 2012.

I tried reading Fish Police but it was one of the most disjointed comics I have ever read. I finished 9 but that was all 26 in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment