Wednesday, December 23, 2015

2015 343

Last day of this week at work for me.

Comic Book Day.

Got my check a day early and can cash it this time a day early too, cool. Even cooler is that we are in shape that it's not important to us.

This morning I saw on Facebook a series of posts separated by both time and space on my feed from a podcasting associated where by he was complaining of the receipt of a gift through Amazon from an acquaintance that had been damaged all of which included pictures. The thoughts that first ran through my head included 'privileged' and 'first world problems'. I was really struck by my impression of the free time and headspace said individual had freed up from real world issues to make this a major issue for him worthy of repeated mention on social media. Just so fuckin petty I was astounded.

Thank you Lord for the financial position you have given to Chef Teri and I allowing us to live the life we live. Amen.

Everything is someone else's fault and the I am owed mentalities are the two best issues modern culture currently has sociologically. Take ownership of your person and what happens to it and work for something different instead of spending time thinking about and bitchin over what you have not.

Dinner and some college football to finish up the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment