Sunday, January 1, 2012

This is me and my attempt and a daily blog. Not too sure if I can keep it going but I am going to try and we shall see. In that vein I make claims as to the linearness of the following posts. They may turn out to be anything from stream of consciousness to directed thought and everything in between.

2012 day 1. Started a weight lose program today and so far it is working out quite well, after half a day that is.

I think I lack discipline. I often say I'm an idea man, it's my follow through that is lacking. Once an idea cools of it has always been difficult for me to keep after it. I'm not sure if it is a diagnoseable concern or what exactly it says about me.

I have never had anyone point it out as a fault but then maybe that's because I never get far enough into anything for folks to notice I have stopped it.

I want to podcast but my motivation has been flagging lately and I think its because that 'hobby' has fallen victim to the above.

I'm tired of being fat and my attempts to loose weight have also fallen victim to the above, above.

I desire to maintain both.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment