Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Day 2. Hit the bicycle today and recorded two and posted three podcasts. So far my 'resolutions' are still in play with this blog post so I suppose that's a good thing.

Teri used her new panini press for lunch and dinner today and both meals were note worthy. Small pat on the back for getting that for her for Christmas.

Ratcheting up the comic book reading also over the holidays. Spider Island, Daredevil and DCnU month 2. I must say it feels good to sit here reviewing all the things that I have accomplished today. I also am indulging in another of my loves as I compose this...watching college football.

Still considering brushing of the Marvel Bronze Age podcast with a co-host or doing it solo, either way I think I want to start it up again.

Over the Holidays teri and I also managed to watch UFC 140 and 141 meaning that we have caught all for the calendar year 2011 as well as shows from smaller promotions throughout the year Titan FC, Strikeforce, Bellator and Tachi Palace fights.

Wow just heard about a major building in my hometown of Beckley WV burned down this evening. Lots of memories about the area and the many establishments housed with in.

I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment