Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012 Day 7.  Wow I just told one of my sons no about something and now I get to deal with feeling like the lousiest parent in the world until the Devil gets tired and moves on. Just one of the many sides of being a parent.
Update it took most of the day to get past but I did. Yay!

Dude next week is the first year anniversary of mine and Teri's wedding.

So on top of my failures discussed in the post previous I am considering a photograph a week project.

Hopin to record a Thorcast tonite and a Ronin Rabbit tomorrow. That way I can send in those two and a Dance Fevre next week to be posted.

Lookin forward to being able to watch a Strikeforce event live tonite. Showtime has a free trial this weekend, coolness.

First the Mummy 3 and then Hellboy 2, dang good movie day.

I started a Photo a week project over on G+ lets see if I can keep that one going.


No comments:

Post a Comment