Wednesday, January 2, 2019

2019 001

First day back to work since 12/26. Can't say I'm overly excited about it. I definitely work for the money only and get very little personally from my job.

My wife has been going through health issues with her mom and that is straining her and by extension putting pressure between us. Not overly excited about that either.

After several years of tries it looks like I will finally complete my quest of watching at least one quarter from every major college bowl game of the season. Only the title game to go and I'll have done it.

Kinda excited to work through the comic book reading projects I have lined up. Three involve reading along with podcast coverage and three are throw backs for me to when I was really enjoying reading books. I'm kinda curious to see if the older books hold up well.

Physically I have not been feeling as well as I would hope not exactly sure what it is if anything other then just me. Still have a couple weeks until my next scheduled DR app.

Really diggin the new house. The first my wife and I have had.

My podcasting desire has been suffering lately. Not sure what to make of that. I thought I like podcasting but now I'm not so sure. Just need to pick it back up and see what happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment