Friday, January 11, 2019

2019 10

Work is all about trying to get my large format plotter back up and running. Unfortunately I feel that is going to be a several thousand dollar investment in a new one. Ugh!

I believe an issue is indicated when the entire contents of a magenta ink cartridge lie squirted among the inner workings of your large format plotter.

I think I'm entering a phase in my comic book reading where reading about the books is more interesting then reading the books.

Nice childhood dinner of fish sticks, mac and cheese and french fries. This was a staple of my non cooking mother when I was growing up before the arrival of my brother and sister. At which point mom and dad both learned to cook more in order to cut food costs.

Teri and I recorded our latest Dance Fevre talking about a new dance competition dance show, BBC's The Greatest Dancer.


No comments:

Post a Comment