Saturday, September 16, 2017

2017 256

Up early on tourney day.

At Princeton City park first thing to sign in and get my players pack.

Killed time practicing putting.

Eight over at Princeton, I'm happy with that.

Fifteen over at Glenwood Park.

Ultimately the Rec group I was in had 25-30 players. Money Was top half, 119 and lower winner was 99. I was next to last with 137. Each of the five players above me were one throw less for each place so it was a cluster. Low man threw 170.

Not sure I wanna do 36 holes in one day again. My second round suffered control issues because I was tired.

Chef Teri hung with the groups as much as she could which was way cool cause she was walking with not playin. That's awesome of her. Thanks baby I know you read this.

Dottys for dinner.

College football on the telly.

No comments:

Post a Comment