Thursday, December 15, 2016

2016 338

Comic book day.

It's kinda sad when you feel conflicted over whether or not to be honest with your physician.

Motivation waning.....

I'm not sure I have encountered a more bullshit, liberal fucking do nothing answer to a question than, 'why does it have to be one or the other can it not be both' we asking why one should be concerned with a problem when (a list of problems) already exists. Fuck I hate that answer because it adds nothing to the discussion and accomplishes nothing in application. Fucking liberal fucking bullshit.

Oh and once again I only hear from my brother when he wants to take issue rather than trying to answer the question. Probably because his mantra zen Buddha bullshit has no answers.

Just read an article by a trans female about why the comic book Alters from Aftershock Comics is not a good representation. Interesting. Completely out of my wheelhouse but interesting.

Late work, no workout.

Work dinner leftovers for dinner.

Pens won! 7 in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment