Friday, December 9, 2016

2016 332

I wonder if there are any other niche stores that bemoan their fate and cry about it more than comic shop owners. Figure out what the consumer whats, deliver it and you'll more than likely stay in business. Rather than blame all the others in the machine accept your fate and do what the fuck you need to, to keep going.

Putting out feelers to do a segment on kids comics on the newly relaunched BOOM! comics podcast Chris Partin and I are doing.

Coolness! Got my first LCS sponsorship for a comic book podcast I'm doing. First issue from BOOM! for 2017 to be given away as a prize to a listener at the end of the year.

On the way home we saw a new foodtruck, not something we have around here and changed up the plans for the evening so that we could try them out.

The food was a solid base but far from what we hoped. We'll try them again with other dishes to truly see but I was mildly disappointed.

Pens win!

No comments:

Post a Comment