Saturday, September 10, 2016

2016 242

Friday. Last day of the week. Much needed break from the mindlessness that pays me money.

I want/need to recharge and rekindle something I'm passionate about. I was once told years ago to find it because I seemed without reason. I think it would help me focus through the negativity I seem to frequently feel. Problem is I don't want to do it alone and that makes it even more difficult to find.

Hmm planning something kinda cool and out of my wheelhouse for October. I hope my bride enjoys it as well. Maybe it can start a thing we do every so often.

Time to head out to dinner with my best friend and shake off this shit in my head.

Some one on onetime was the perfect fix for getting the regularness back into my head. Great evening with Chef Teri.

No comments:

Post a Comment