Saturday, September 3, 2016

2016 235

Last night I get a text from the Orkin dude around 8.40p to set up a time the very next day to do the bug spray shit. I take time off from work and tell him a 10 hour window that will work. Never hear back

This morning I texted and he says 11.30 to 1 sometime in there. Take about 30-60 minutes to do.
Then at 12.52 he texts and says he'll be there at 1.30.

We did get an appointment with a realtor that Chef Teri had though had blown us off but had never gotten the message her co-worker said he would pass on. So that's cool.

The overall lack of anything approaching me idea of professionalism in this area is going to cause to me to commit murder. The fuckin good ole boy mentality is rife and is a fuckin pain in the ass.

Spray done but apparently it's going to be a multi month kinda thinga. Hopefully the next go round we won't be here.

Dinner was cool and I'm kinda glad our regular place was closed and we went with a different place we had not yet visited.

No comments:

Post a Comment