Tuesday, May 31, 2016

2016 147

First day at work this week. Not in favor.

Body Combat this evening. Not in favor of that either.

Pens one game 1 of the 2016 Stanley cup finals last night but may have lost their hottest rookie to a hit that got no supplemental punishment.

I think when I get to 700 podcasts I'm going to take a break. That will be 700 produce in 6.5 years. I'm tired. DF, and Thor will probably keep going the others I'm not sure. Maybe just more sporadic. I think I just wanna read for a while. Time will tell.

Articles are starting to appear stating that the problem with modern fandom is linked to a sense of entitlement. Curious seeing as how that has been a problem with society for a generation or more.

Finished up my Image reading for a little bit now on to something else.


No comments:

Post a Comment