Wednesday, June 1, 2016

2016 148

Comic book day.

No gym.

Decided to put 4 podcasts on hiatus today. I hope that will help me keep up with the other three. Two with Chef Teri and a solo. We'll see producing the shows really takes the thuse outta me.

Kinda feels good to not have to worry about the above podcasts for a while.

So tired of pussies trying to explain how hard it is for them to read manga. It's not fuckin rocket science. Right to left, top to bottom. I would put more stock in someone not liking the story than the mechanics.

No DC Reborth 1 is not new reader friendly. Fuck new readers let them catch up like we all had to at some point. It was intended to smooth things over with the older readers that have been continuity fucked by DC. That was the whole damn point to acknowledge the entire legacy. I'm so tired of here people bitch and whine about how hard it is for a new reader to start somewhere. We all were new readers at some point. Some of us just had more gumption to learn what we did not know, which is hella easier than it once was, than the average fucking pussy that wants everything handed to them today. Quit your bitchin and jump in or don't but quit tryin to represent the damn fence because that is the least defensible position you could ever take.

I think I have fallen into a trap of doing what I think I should be doing on the podcasts rather than doing what I enjoy doing. I need to put a little tie into figuring out how to make it fun again.

So You Think You Can Dance and Orphan Black first, now Pens Sharks Stanley Cup finals game 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment