Tuesday, March 17, 2015

2015 75

Monday.

Dancing with the Stars tonite and the return of Dance Fevre from winter hiatus tomorrow night. The flagship of TEAL Productions working toward 175 eps and then on to 200 by the end of the year.

I read another tankoban of Attack on Titan and really seemed to miss it. I'm always torn with all these things I want to read and get bogged down with the feeling that I need to read X and then just mope around bitchy because I can't read something else and struggle through X. Why don't I just read what I want to you may ask...truly I have no f'in idea. I really need to set aside all the other crap and just do it when I really want to otherwise read what ever the hell so I don't loose my enjoyment of reading.

I am a digital hoarder. I have more consumable pop cultural products in digital format then I will ever be able to consume.

Cool Frankenstein Alive, Orphan Black, Lady Mechanika, Hero Cats at the behest of Chef Teri.

Gonna have to do something so that I can listen to 80's music here at work. I'll try an 80's station on Spotify on the iPad and see, I am quietly optimistic.

Wow the aire exchanger in the roof over my office kicked on for the first time in months. Ninety degrees is supposed to be the trigger.

Dancing With the Stars was a good first episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment