Wednesday, March 18, 2015

2015 77

Happy Birthday to meeeeeee!
     Tracker
          In Person     2
          Email           4
          Facebook     85
          Text             1
           IM               2
          Phone Call   1
          Podcast        1

 Still going to work.

Ok time to come clean. I am an geek and have a glaring deficiency in my geekness. I have seen all 6 Star Wars movies, multiple time in fact, but I have never owned a copy of any of the movies in any format. Chef Teri has now remedied that and we have DVD copies of all six movies. I can now talk Star Wars my head held hi as I can back up anything I say with the appropriate scene notation as I can watch and find the parts myself. Thanks baby.

Ne Comic Book Day. After this month of March I will have books Starting in April to pick up every week. Thor, Loki, Angela, Star Wras, Darth Vader, Leia, Kanan, Usagi. Then in the summer Fate, Martian Manhunter, Constantine, Dark JLA.

Dr Who and My Little Pony and Orphan Black are pretty much the only monthlies I get online. That I use mostly for larger things because I get a deeper discount.

One of my friends on FB wished me a happy birthday and reminded me how cool and fun it is to be a geek.

Got a couple birthday presents in for Chef Teri. Now 2-3 more and wait for something to come out in May.

Good day. TV catchup now. The Walking Dead, iZombie, Justified and Battle Creek.

No comments:

Post a Comment