Thursday, March 20, 2014

Seventy four

Waking up in a new place for the first time is always an interesting feeling. We become so secure in our normal place and waking up is one of the more rut kind of things we do. Knowing where everything we need is and all the ins and outs of how it works and how to work it. All that is gone, every single thing is brand new. Feels weird.

Now the hunt for breakfast begins. This place is pretty classy.

Not really cool sittin around here without my wife.

Workin on catching up on The Shadow. Finished. That leaves only The Spider to finish up this little catchup project of mine.

http://www.thaiemeraldlek.com/Train/ is now one of my top 5 restaurants ever. Man what a meal.

I lay here on a bed in a really swanky hotel and how much I'm in love with my wife keeps running through my head. She's in a nearby Queen size doing the FB thing.






No comments:

Post a Comment