Friday, March 21, 2014

Seventy five

Morning 2 in Montgomery Alabama. Breakfast buffet this morning. I think it was a better meal then yesterday's breakfast.

I had lunch at The Bistro in the Alley. Small house salad with balsamic vinaigrette, a pasta salad with goat cheese, some grapes and orange slices and a roast beef panini ordered a cappuccino with. While there the belt I was wearing broke and so rather then enjoying being outside and perhaps seeing some sights I had to get back to the hotel room for fear of showing my ass.

The Great Catchup Comic project has now moved into its second stage. I want to catch up on some shorter runs of books coming out and catch up on some cancelled DC books.

Wasabi is the last evening stop of our taste of Montgomery tour. I had yaki soba noodles with beef, Goya and Tempura ice cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment