Thursday, July 20, 2017

2017 197

Comic book day.

It's funny living in a country where Donald Trump is in charge. He is the most farcical public persona I believe I have ever experienced. I find it hard to believe this is what folks had in mind when they voted him in. Even sadder is that the Democrats could not field a candidate capable of beating him.

Just tried to sign up for access of digital media through my local library. Tried being the pivotal word. Complex, non intuitive, limited supple, multi-Email authentication. In short they really don't want you to use ti but want to be able to say they have the option. Fuckin 1800's fucking thinking is what is wrong with most involved in decision making in this fucking backwards state. It deserves everything it's inhabitants miss out on. Fuck this place and everyone that has made it the misbegotten governmental, societal retard that it is.

So many podcasts, just that I listen too, have more hosts bitching and whining about the things they are reading than reflecting upon them favorably. I just don't understand. I read my share of things I would rather not talk about...and so I don't. Why spend the time and let it be eaten up by unfond things.

Talking to my oldest for the first time in a couple months. One of the only things in my life I regret, where we are now.

The outdoors is calling lately. We need to get outside more our hiatus should be about over.

Lucha Underground.




No comments:

Post a Comment