Tuesday, September 15, 2015

2015 244

Monday.

Chef Teri and I are so behind on TV and just now hooked up a new DVD player after having had a Netflix DVD for like three months. Just not the time to do everything we want to consume. Now football season has started and soon hockey season.

Two dance shows on at the same time tonite. We'll probably watch SYTYCD finale live and then catch DwtS opener later maybe tomorrow night.

I desperately need to edit and post my Ronin Rabbit shows I have recorded and now a Marvel Bronze Age episode.

I am excited to get past this Kim Davis bullshit, I'm tired of hearing/seeing it.

Without knowing exactly how to do it myself man the different pics you use to set up FB and G+ pages are a mother fucking pain in the ass to find.

Set up the FB and G+ pages for the new TEAL Productions show Star Wars: The New Era podcast. Advertised it on both places and on twitter. Next Sunday is the first recording.

Damn Keith kicked my ass with our new routines. SO much so that he said he wants us to do it just once a week every other week.

Watched So You Think You Can Dance season finale picking it over Dancing with the Stars season premier and a Monday Night Football double header.

No comments:

Post a Comment