Thursday, August 6, 2015

2015 205

Comic book day.

Heading to Charleston this evening to take in Dancing with the Stars live.

I want to read the Rothfuss novels, in paperback. I'm tired of everyone saying how good they are. I think I have one maybe both at the apartment I need to look  for them.

I have so many personal interest that sway often moment to moment depending on what I am reading or listening to. Hard to stay focused because as my input changes what I want to do does as well.

Dinner was at a place that made me feel uncomfortable. Bringing back feelings I haven't had at a restaurant since my Fort Worth trip and the hotel that Radio Shack used.

The DwtS Live show was excellent.

The best part was that my date had a good enough time that she mention that a couple times. All is as it should be. Ciao.


No comments:

Post a Comment