Saturday, June 27, 2015

2015 168

Catering to the LCD is causing the erosion of any competency in society.

Gay marriage ban ruled unconstitutional by the Supreme Court, I really don't care. I say let folks do what they will as long as it doesn't directly affect me and let God sort it out when they stand judged. End of discussion.

I'm curious to see if they force christian ministers to perform gay marriages. Apparently freedom doesn't mean the same things to liberals as it does to conservatives or even libertarians.

All three matrices used to measure progress for the insurance funded weight loose program all went up, needless to say I'm motivated as fuck...yeah not.

New exercise routine seems like an hour of rest, except I tweeked my hamstring for the first time ever.

Added a bunch of Usagi to the collectin, high point of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment