Friday, April 3, 2015

2015 88

Payday, Friday, the next two days off. I should be chilled but blah instead.

Wow no regional Burning Man in Virginia or West Virginia. I wonder what that says about the residents?

Cyber-bullying sure is an issue considering you can just leave if it gets to be too bad. Where does it say social media is a life requirement?

The problem in my mind is giving too much weight to the many asshats on social media and living your life such that you give a damn what those asshats say.

So many people find offense with so many things. Just makes me wonder why they try if they are always offended.

For entertainment and for the show I listen to a couple  other DWTS podcasts. I guess I watch for entirely different reasons then other folks. I am not 'moved' nearly as much as others.


No comments:

Post a Comment