Saturday, October 21, 2017

2017 290

Friday.

Nice I'm off a couple days and three ad blockers updated automatically, I have them set not too and now I can't really go anywhere online. I have to track down which program is objecting, find out why and change the settings. Sigh.

I remain intrigued by the continual belief by those born in other countries what they believe to be their rights involving immigration and emigration. The best answer is one I am very familiar with. When you play in someone else's sandbox you are bound by their rules. If shit here is not to your liking stay in your home country.

I don't believe I have ever been sicker of seeing two words than I am right now. Donald Trump. There seems to be absolutely no relief from references to that asshole.

9 holes.

Dinner at Dollys

No comments:

Post a Comment