Thursday, March 2, 2017

2017 58

Comic book day.

Pens lost.

An issue at work is going to make me seriously tell some vendors what I think of their service. I'm getting pressure to make them do something. And this is from some who allowed an issue to continue for almost two years with this same vendor.

Also found out I duplicated shows on a couple podcasts which I can't work on at work but makes me wonder what the fuck I did.

Nice little chat on Twitter today with a woman I met several years ago via a blog post concerning her dealing with the grief from the lose of her husband 11 days after marrying him. Niva Dorell.

Major weather today.

Finished up this seasons Upper Deck hockey card buying.

Talking podcasting and disc golf on FB today. I seem to live a slightly eclectic life.

Wonderful dinner from Chef Teri.

Pens lost. Seems they are intent on backing into the playoffs. The next 16 games will be interesting to watch. At least we had 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment