Friday, June 10, 2016

2016 156

Nice day outside, which of course means it's a weekday and I will spend 8-10 hours of it inside at a computer.

Body Combat this evening.

Pens hockey tonite.

On a daily, weekly, monthly basis I spend more time doing things I don't like or don't want to do and at 48 yoa I believe it's starting to have an effect on my disposition. (sarcasm)

A fair comparison of the Captain America Hail Hydra utterance to explain why people reacted the way they did would be if at the end of a book Black Panther said Hail KKK.

It's really hard for me to enjoy this current generation of Marvel and DC fanfic, that's all it is. The true creation is occurring on creator owned products for other companies.

Pens lost, series moves back to San Jose. I fear the Pens are showing they are going to lose the series.

Yesterday was a bad head day.

No comments:

Post a Comment