Thursday, June 2, 2016

2016 149

Trying to get Partin to make available all the shows he's done.

Working out exactly what books to read to keep myself entertained but also make the podcast interesting for folks, LoO. I think the golden ages tales are more popular than the others.

I really want to read the DC Rebirth books this weekend. Maybe that will start an interest in DC books for me. Working on Adventure/Action LoSH stories now.

I'm really getting bored with non WASP cis-het males all bitching about some thing or another. It seems every fuckin human sociological descriptor is downtrodden and pissed about something. Everybody is bitchin, including me! Boring. One drowns out the next and so I pay attention to none.

Chef Teri outdid herself tonite with a new spicy soup recipe.

American Ninja Warrior season 8 and an episode of Ancient Aliens to finish up the day's sensory input.

No comments:

Post a Comment