Thursday, February 4, 2016

2016 34

New comic book day.

Kinda looking forward to watch the first two episodes of Lucha Underground tonite. I think I'm going to find and watch the first season, 39 episodes, especially with a 3rd season scheduled.

Not to mention giving me more reason to read and follow the new comic book.

Novels I want to read, comics I want to read, movies I want to watch, TV shows I want to watch. I need time.

It's always interesting to be in audience with meetings of my fellow state addressing and mapping peeps. I always spend a large percentage of the time during said meetings trying to figure out the various headspaces I am exposed to.

There are counties that have received money up to ten years ago to update their addressing information and are just now worried about not having current information. What the fuck have you been doing for the past 10 years and what the fuck did you use the money for? Only in WV could such a cool concept have been corrupted into the inbred hillbilly good ole boy bullshit we have descended into.

Lucha Underground is going to become an ongoing watch. I really like the feel of the show. It scratches that middle school.high school remembrance of NWA on Saturday afternoons.


No comments:

Post a Comment