Tuesday, May 5, 2015

2015 117

First night back home is going well. Just trying to get back into some semblance of normal.

Woke up around 3.30 and panicked because my tongue was hurting  bit. Worked it out and will handle it better next time. I feel pretty loosey for how I was thinking at the time.

Saddened that I have to take my wedding ring off when I sleep for fear of loosing it from falling of due to recent weight loos. down to 277 which is 13 pounds less then when this throat thing started.

Got cleaned up and feeling remotely human now.

Getting almost a week of things marked of the todo list as well.

Wow dinner was quite the pain ordeal but is over now and hour or so later.

If this is what the next several mornings and evenings are gong to be like....I want out.


No comments:

Post a Comment