Friday, January 9, 2015

2015 9

Society today as measured in my mind by pop culture has very little to no substance. It's very of the moment and has no lasting value(s).

So Chris is looking at starting up another podcast while he just started up one and is working on starting another. So help me if BOOM! suffers this time I'm out, no matter how much I want to do it dude's AD/HD is killin me.

What does ------ say about ------ bullshit is really just bullshit. People suck today and that about says all that need be said.

Selfish, self centered, bigoted, egocentric everyone gets a trophy society we live in.

I want to travel and read comics and watch TV and catch up on UFC shows and read prose and...well I suppose that's enough to keep me paralyzed trying to figure out what to do.

Chef Teri and I have managed to continue our trend of watching all the UFC pay per views for a given year. 2014 finished up last night which is the fourth year in a row. We have 6-8 Fight Night shows to watch to catch up on all UFC fights.

TV catch starting with Resurrection, Forever and lastly Elementary.


No comments:

Post a Comment