Thursday, January 22, 2015

2015 22

The Pens head into the All Star break on a four game slide and four of eleven. Not looking too good for the playoffs. They are second now but only a point out of third and two out of fourth. I think Johnson is not the shit they thought he was. Bring back Bylsma.

Wow getting a six foot piece of flexible tubing, face mask with silicone insert and Velcro headgear for my C-Pap machine requires near a presidential decree and it all started out with some HIPPA bullshit from the place that used to but now no longer services my area for said supplies via my insurance. It's about to get all funky up in here!

Nice big salad for dinner. The most settled my stomach has been after dinner all week.

UFC Fight Night 51, trying to catch up.


No comments:

Post a Comment