Wednesday, January 21, 2015

2015 21

Pens lost last night in a terrible display of hockey. 3 in a row now and I'm seriously wondering what it is Johnson brings to the table that Bylsma did not. Lack of playoff success is tough but you gotta make it first and Johnson is not showing he can Pens are 10-12 in their last 21 games. Doesn't look like a very bright move so far by the owners.

Seems there are more and more aspects of my 'hobby' I am disgruntled with. Wonder if it's time to change up my personal coverage of said hobby.

Now with no football I hope we can catch up with MMA, been missing it too. Maybe time for the return of Moore MMA.

One of my favorite MMA podcasts is coming back in February after being faded since October 2013.

Pens playing the Blackhawks tonite lest hope we can get of the schnide.


No comments:

Post a Comment