Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I have published my first book of photography.

The podcasts are moving along quite well. Two have been put on hiatus, two are regularly being published and two more are in the planning phases. Oddly enough the one with the most downloads consistently is one of the two on hiatus, guess we caught a bit of lightning with that ope.

Personally I am unmarried, again and steadily moving toward new frontiers with a person of great emotional interest to me. Teri and I get along like life long friends with little friction. Separating myself from my previous wife on paper is proving to me I can experience new frustrations on a daily basis and live to tell about it.

Spiritually I am not doing what I should where I should. I fear not long term problems but I am aware that making it more difficult for God to work in my life is not a positive situation.

Things with my sons are up and down as they moved into and through their teenage years at the same time I must understand that they are living through same. I find that I am becoming more retrospective then I would have thought capable of.

No comments:

Post a Comment